|Course Name||Old Fees||Fees|
|WORKSHOP TO ENHANCE THE SAFETY OF CRANE OPERATION -WESCO||$45||Total: 6 hrs, includes|
Assmnt: 1 hrs
** SDF APPROVED (Click here)
SDF Course Code: CRS-N-0034271
Funding Amount: $45
Expiry Date: 25-Jan-2018
This workshop is designed for MOM registered crane operators to raise their safety competencies in the operation of cranes e.g. Crawler Crane, Dockside Tower Crane, Mobile Crane (Truck Mounted), Tower Crane (Luffing Jib) and Tower Crane (Saddle Jib).
This course is designed for all workers dealing with explosive powered tools in any forms of engineering works for building & construction and renovation industries.
Assumed Skills, Knowledge & Entry Requirement
MOM registered crane operators
- State the legal requirements in lifting operation
- Explain safety precautions in crane operation
- Describe pre-operational checks on cranes and lifting gears
- Comply with safe work procedures
- Interpret load/capacity chart for cranes
- Legislation on Lifting Operation
- Safe Use of Mobile/Crawler Cranes
- Safe Use of Tower Cranes
- Safe Lifting Procedures
- Load/Capacity Chart for Cranes
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Ever Safe Consultants Pte. Ltd. will be issued to all participants.
- 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14/16&17, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
- 1 Soon Lee Street, #03-64/05-55/05-40,41, Pioneer Centre, Singapore-627605
- 2, Joo Koon Road, Singapore-628966
- Blk 18, Boon Lay Way, #03-138, Trade Hub-21, Singapore-609966
- Blk 26, Boon Lay Way, #01-87, Trade Hub-21, Singapore-609966
- No.119 A & B Serangoon Road, Singapore-218024
- 123B, Serangoon Road, Singapore-218024
- No.8, Veerasamy Road, Singapore-207316
EverSafe Consultants Pte Ltd -MOM accredited Safety Course Training Provider.
For more details about Safety Courses Training : Visit to singapore MOM website.