|Course Name||Old Fees||Fees|
** SDF APPROVED (Click here)
SDF Course Code: CRS-N-0029943
Funding Amount: $370
Expiry Date: 06-Nov-2016
Workplace Safety and Health (Construction) Regulations 2007 reg. 9 (2b) stipulates that no person shall be employed to oversee or supervise any work or process carried out in a worksite unless the person has received adequate safety and health training for the purpose of ensuring that such work or process can be carried out safety.
The course would be appropriate for WSH Officers, WSH Coordinators, Project Managers and Project Engineers.
Assumed Skills, Knowledge & Entry Requirement for Work At height Course for Manager
- Employability Skills System (ESS) Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) Level 6 and above or equivalent
- Ability to carry out hazards identification, risk assessment, and risk control measures
- Attended and passed the MOM WAH course for Supervisors
- 2 or more years of working experience as Project Manager / Operations Manager or equivalent
Course Overview of Work At height Course for Manager
- The aim of the course is to provide course participants with the requisite WAH knowledge to manage work-at-height
activities so that work is carried out properly and safely. At the end of the course, the participants shall be able to:
- Identify, explain and apply the relevant Workplace Safety & Health (WSH) legislations / Approved Code of Practice / Singapore Standards applicable to Work-at-Heights (WAH).
- Identify and explain the various roles of each stakeholder, and their responsibilities in maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for all. Review the necessary fall prevention/protection control measures for the effective implementation of a Permit-to work (PTW) system.
- Establish and implement a Fall Prevention Plan (FPP) specific to the worksite / workplace
- Establish and implement a site management system for oversight and monitoring of WAH risks
Course Content of Work At height Course for Manager
- Legal requirements, Approved Code of Practice and Standards for WAH
- Roles and responsibilities of different personnel under the WSH (WAH) Regulations
- Hazard identification and risk evaluation for WAH activities
- Control measures for fall prevention / fall arrest systems
- Permit-To- Work (PTW) for WAH
- Fall Prevention Plan (FPP) & its components, including emergency response for WAH
- Site management and oversight
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Ever Safe Consultants Pte. Ltd. will be issued to all participants
Pre-Course Reading Material
** Important Please read the following materials prior to coming for the course.
Your company’s documents
- WAH risk assessments
- Fall prevention plan
- Permit to work system for WAH
Download Workplace Safety and Health Council (WSHC) Materials to read :
Catalog is empty or inaccessable
Please follow this WSHC link for latest updated/full-source of documents WSHC websit > Resources
EverSafe Consultants Pte Ltd -MOM accredited Safety Course Training Provider.
For more details about Safety Courses Training : Visit to singapore MOM website.