|Course Name||Old Fees||Fees|
** SDF APPROVED (Click here)
SDF Course Code: CRS-N-0030753
Funding Amount: $460
Expiry Date: 28-Nov-2016
Legal Requirement for Work-at-Height Course for Assessors (Integrated)
Effective 1st May 2014 under the permit to work system in work place safety and health (work at heights) (Amendment) Regulations2014; a trained and qualified assessor is required to approve PTWs for hazardous work at height.
Project managers, project engineers, facility managers, WSH officers, WSH coordinators or equivalent who are required to evaluate WAH activities before endorsing the PTW for WAH in their workplace.
Assumed Skills, Knowledge & Entry Requirement for Work At Height Course For Assessors (Integrated)
- Employability Skills System (ESS) Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) Level 5 and above, or equivalent
- Ability to carry out hazards identification, risk assessment, and risk control measures
The aim of the Work-at-Height Course for Assessors (Integrated) is to provide course participants with the requisite WAH knowledge to assess work at height activities so that work is carried out properly and safely.
Course Content of Work-at-Height Course for Assessors (Integrated)
- Legal requirements, Approved Code of Practice and Standards for WAH
- Roles and Responsibilities of different personnel under the WSH (WAH) Regulations
- Hazard identification and risk evaluation for WAH activities
- Fall control measures
- Implementation of control measures for WAH
- Fall Prevention Plan (FPP) & its components, including emergency response for WAH
- Implementation of Permit-To-Work (PTW) for WAH
- Individual Fall Protection equipment and First line Response in emergency
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Ever Safe Consultants Pte. Ltd. will be issued to all participants.
Pre-Course Reading Material
** Important Please read the following materials prior to coming for the course.
Your company’s documents
- WAH risk assessments
- Fall prevention plan
- Permit to work system for WAH
Please follow this WSHC link for latest updated/full-source of documents WSHC websit > Resources
EverSafe Consultants Pte Ltd -MOM accredited Safety Course Training Provider.
For more details about Safety Courses Training : Visit to singapore MOM website.