|Course Name||Old Fees||Fees|
** SDF APPROVED (Click here)
SDF Course Code: CRS-N-0029674
Funding Amount: $360
Expiry Date: 09-Nov-2016
Legal Requirement of Work-at-Height Course for Assessors
The WSH (for Work at Heights) Regulations take effect from May 2013. A year on later, an 1st Ap2014 two specific in the regulations came into effect.– that of implementing Fall Prevention Plans and a Permit-to-Work system for activities where the workers are liable to fall over more than 3 metres.
- The course would be appropriate for WSH Officers, WSH Coordinators, Project Managers and Project Engineers
Assumed Skills, Knowledge & Entry Requirement
- It is also recommended for the participant to have achieved WSQ ESS WPLN 5 or above
- Ability to carry out hazards identification, risk assessment, and risk control measures
- Successfully completed Work At Height Supervisor Course.
Course Overview of Work-at-Height Course for Assessors
Work-at-Height Course for Assessors- is to provide the participants with the requisite knowledge to assess WAH activities so that work is carried out properly and safely. After the course, participants should be able to identify, explain and apply the relevant Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Legislations / Approved Code of Practice / Standards of WAH activities.
In addition, participants would be able to:
- Identify and explain the roles & responsibilities of a WAH Assessor
- Identify hazards, evaluate the risk, and implement control measures for WAH activities
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of Fall Prevention Plan.
- Evaluate whether the control measures implemented on site for PTW are adequate and effective
- Legal requirements, Approved Code of Practice and Standards for WAH
- Roles and responsibilities of different personnel under the WSH (WAH) regulations
- Hazard identification and risk evaluation for WAH activities
- Implementation of control measures for WAH
- Fall Prevention Plan (FPP) & its components, including emergency response for WAH
- Implementation of Permit-To-Work (PTW) for WAH
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Ever Safe Consultants Pte. Ltd. will be issued to all participants
Pre-Course Reading Material
** Important Please read the following materials prior to coming for the course.
Your company’s documents
- WAH risk assessments
- Fall prevention plan
- Permit to work system for WAH
Please follow this WSHC link for latest updated/full-source of documents WSHC websit > Resources
EverSafe Consultants Pte Ltd -MOM accredited Safety Course Training Provider.
For more details about Safety Courses Training : Visit to singapore MOM website.