|Course Name||Old Fees||Fees|
|Vertical Personnel Platform Operator Course (VPPOC)||$280||Total: 8 hrs, includes|
Assmnt: 2 hrs
** SDF Approved (Click here)
SDF Course Code: CRS-N-0031166
Funding Amount: S$280
Expiry Date: 22-Mar-2017
This Course is designed and relevant for the workers who operate a Mobile Elevating Work Platform (MEWP).
Assumed Skills, Knowledge & Entry Requirement
- Employability Skills (ES) workplace literacy and numeracy Level 3 and above, or equivalent.
- Trainees should be medically fit and not visually handicapped.
At the end of the course. participants will be able to operate vertical personnel platform lift safely.
- Introduction of MEWP Operator Course
- Selection of an appropriate MEWP
- Safety requirements related to MEWP
- Pre-start inspection
- Functions of all MEWPs controls
- Methods of safe operations and hazard identification
8 hours including 2 hours of assessment.
Medium of Instruction
Maximum Class Size – 5:1
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Ever Safe Consultants Pte Ltd. will be issued to all participants.
- 2 Joo Koon Road, Singapore – 628 966.
EverSafe Consultants Pte Ltd -MOM accredited Safety Course Training Provider.
For more details about Safety Courses Training : Visit to singapore MOM website.