|Course Name||Old Fees||Fees|
|Supervision of Metal Scaffolding Erection Course-SMSEC||$740||Total:75.0 hrs, includes|
Assmnt: 7.5 hrs
** SDF Under Processing (Click here)
SDF Course Code: CRS-N-0025276
Funding Amount: -
Expiry Date: 25-Jan-2018
Nett Fee Available
Under the WSH Act 2006, (Scaffolds), it is mandatory for all persons who want to be a scaffold supervisor to undergo
training approved by the Commissioner for Workplace Safety & Health from the Ministry of Manpower (MOM).
This course is suitable for all Metal Scaffold Erectors who want to be Metal Scaffold Supervisors
Assumed Skills, Knowledge & Entry Requirement
- Physically fit and above 18 years old
- Successfully completed and passed MSEC(Metal Scaffold Erection Course)
- Upon completion of the course, trainees will be able to identify and clearly explain the following:
- Material requirements for scaffolding
- Safety in erection and dismantling of scaffold including hazard identification and risk assessment
- The WSH Act 2006 (Scaffolds)
- Prepare and implement the scaffold inspection checklist
- Requirements, purposes and key points for consideration when selecting different types of scaffolds
- The course comprises the following modules:
- Introduction to Scaffold Systems
- Scaffolding Materials & Parts
- Frame Scaffolding Requirements
- Birdcage Scaffolding Requirements
- Suspended Scaffolding Requirements
- Scaffolding regulations in Singapore
- Preparation & Formulation of inspection checklist
- Basic Risk Assessment on Scaffolding Safety
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Ever Safe Consultants Pte. Ltd. will be issued to all participants.
EverSafe Consultants Pte Ltd -MOM accredited Safety Course Training Provider.
For more details about Safety Courses Training : Visit to singapore MOM website.