|Course Name||Old Fees||Fees|
|Supervise Manufacturing Work for WSH (SMW)||$250||Total: 32 hrs, includes|
Assmnt: 3 hours
This competency unit will be relevant to WSH Coordinator, WSH Supervisor or any supervisor who is assigned to oversee or supervise any work or process in the metal working or other manufacturing industry.
Assumed Skills & Knowledge
Possess ES Workplace Literacy and Numeracy Level 4 and above, or equivalent.
This competency is designed to focus on building the competency of the Supervisor in identifying the common hazards and risks in the workplace and taking appropriate control measures in supervising WSH in the manufacturing industry.
- Importance of Workplace Safety and Health (WSH
- Consequences of unsafe work practices and workplace conditions
- Salient WSH legal and other requirements relevant to manufacturing industry
- Typical hazards in manufacturing industry
- Permit-to-Work for high-risk manufacturing works
- Methods for hazard identification
- WSH control measures
- Risk Management process
- Types of organisational WSH inspections
- WSH training and promotional programmes
- Incident investigation and reporting
- Overview of WSH management system
Based on successful completion of the course and assessment, a Statement of Attainment (SOA) from the Workforce Development Agency (WDA) and a Safety Pass from Ever Safe Consultants Pte. Ltd will be awarded to the trainee.
- 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14/16&17, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
- 1 Soon Lee Street, #03-64/05-55/05-40,41, Pioneer Centre, Singapore-627605
- 2, Joo Koon Road, Singapore-628966
- Blk 18, Boon Lay Way, #03-138, Trade Hub-21, Singapore-609966
- Blk 26, Boon Lay Way, #01-87, Trade Hub-21, Singapore-609966
- No.119 A & B Serangoon Road, Singapore-218024
- 123B, Serangoon Road, Singapore-218024
- No.8, Veerasamy Road, Singapore-207316
EverSafe Consultants Pte Ltd -MOM accredited Safety Course Training Provider.
For more details about Safety Courses Training : Visit to singapore MOM website.