|Course Name||Old Fees||Fees|
|Shipyard Safety Instruction Course (Painter Trade)-SSICP||$25||Total: 4.5 hrs, includes|
Assmnt: 30 min
** SDF Approved (Click here)
SDF Course Code: CRS-N-0030492
Funding Amount: $25
Expiry Date: 25-Jan-2018
All shipyard workers in the painter trade
Assumed Skills, Knowledge & Entry Requirement
Participants must have attended and passed the SSIC for Workers (General Trade) before attending this course.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to recognize their roles and duties in the prevention of fires and
explosions in shipyard work and the preventive measures to be taken to ensure that painting works are done safely.
· Recognise the common safety and health hazards
· Recognise their roles and duties in shipyard works
· Implement safety measures and procedures for painting works
· Accident case studies of major fire and explosion accidents
· Develop a positive attitude towards safety
· Causes of fires and explosions (relating to painting activities) and their Prevention
· Health Hazards and Preventive Measures
· Permit-to-Work systems (focus will be on Painting-Permit)
· Responsibilities and duties of painters
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by
Ever Safe Consultants Pte. Ltd. will be issued to all participants.
EverSafe Consultants Pte Ltd -MOM accredited Safety Course Training Provider.
For more details about Safety Courses Training : Visit to singapore MOM website.