|Course Name||Old Fees||Fees|
|Perform Work in Confined Space Operation (Manhole)-PWCSO/SOC (MH)||$110||Total: 14 hrs, includes|
Assmnt: 2.0 hrs
** SDF Under Processing (Click here)
SDF Course Code: CRS-Q-0025069-PI
Expiry Date: 27-Jan-2016
Under the Factories (Safety Training Courses) Order 2001 which came into effect in June 2001, all workers, including Singaporeans, must undergo a Safety Orientation Course (Manholes) before they are allowed to work in Manholes and other Confined Spaces.
Learners should be able to listen, read, speak and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills System (ESS) Level 2.
- Understand the legal requirements on manhole work
- Acquire knowledge on manholes, their hazards and consequences, control and mitigation measures
- Understand the need of having an effective manhole entry permit system
- Understanding the importance of hazards monitoring and communication and the respective roles they play to effect a rescue
- Legislation and Code of Practice on Confined Space Work
- Duties and Responsibilities of all personnel involved in confined space work
- Manhole Hazards Part A – Atmospheric Hazards
- Manhole Hazards Part B – Physical and Biological Hazards
- Confined Space Entry Permit System
- Prevention and Control of Manhole Hazards
- Use and Limitations of Gas Detection Instruments
- Risk Assessment
- Selection, use, fit and maintenance of personal protective equipment use for work in manholes
- Accident Case Studies Of Accidents in Manholes
- Communication and Emergency Response Plan
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by
Ever Safe Consultants Pte. Ltd. will be issued to all participants.
EverSafe Consultants Pte Ltd -MOM accredited Safety Course Training Provider.
For more details about Safety Courses Training : Visit to singapore MOM website.