|Course Name||Old Fees||Fees|
|SAFETY INSTRUCTION COURSE FOR SHIP-REPAIR MANAGERS||$375||Total: 32 hrs, includes|
Assmnt: 4 hrs
SDU: 32 Points
** SDF APPROVED (Click here)
SDF Course Code: CRS-N-0031282
Funding Amount: $375
Expiry Date: 25-Jan-2018
Individuals appointed to the position of Manager, Ship-repair Manager, Project Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Superintendent or equivalent in the marine industry.
Assumed Skills, Knowledge & Entry Requirement
- ESS Workplace literacy and numeracy Level 5 and above
- Must be holding the position of Manager, Ship repair Manager, Project Engineer, Superintendent or equivalent post to be eligible to attend this course. Participant has to produce a company letter to verify his/her designation.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Understand the Workplace Safety & Health (WSH) legislation
- Understand the codes of practices
- Recognize the roles and responsibilities of ship-repair managers and other key shipyard personnel
- Handle lifting equipment safely
- Apply legislations, Singapore Standards & Code of Practices relevant to the area of work of ship repair managers
- Formulate roles and responsibilities for shipbuilding and ship repair managers as well as other shipyard safety personnel.
- Evaluate job safety analysis for shipbuilding/ship repair.
- Draw a risk assessment matrix for shipbuilding/ship repair.
- Exercise operational control over shipbuilding and ship repair.
- Implement the elements of the safety and health management system for shipbuilding/ship repair.
- Lead and direct a safety and health audit and review for shipbuilding/ship repair
32 Hours including 4 Hours of Assessment
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Ever Safe Consultants Pte. Ltd. will be issued to all participants.
2 Joo koon road, Singapore 628966 (Joo koon MRT)
EverSafe Consultants Pte Ltd -MOM accredited Safety Course Training Provider.
For more details about Safety Courses Training : Visit to singapore MOM website.