|Course Name||Old Fees||Fees|
|Riggers Course||$180||Total: 16.0 hrs, includes|
Assmnt: 3.5 hrs
|SUSPENDED SCAFFOLDING RIGGERS’ COURSE||$300||Total: 24 hrs, includes|
Assmnt: 4 hrs
** SDF APPROVED (Click here)
SDF Course Code: CRS-N-0025277
Funding Amount: $180
Expiry Date: 05-Sep-2017
No person shall rig up loads for any lifting operation by a mobile crane or tower crane unless he is a rigger appointed
by an occupier. No person shall be appointed as a rigger unless he has successfully completed a training course
approved by the commissioner.
This Riggers course is suitable for all personnel involved in Building & Construction, Marine, Engineering,
Shipping and Logistics industries.
Assumed Skills, Knowledge & Entry Requirement
· Must be over 18 years of old.
· Participants are required to wear their safety boots for the practical sessions.
· WPLN level 2 (or) Equivalent.
· Atleast 6 months relevant industrial experience.
This course aims to provide trainees with a complete understanding of the fundamentals in rigging and its importance
in the field of material handling. Trainees will learn about the proper procedures of carrying out the rigging process
by acquiring skills and knowledge in the correct assembly of rigging equipment. Trainees will also learn to ensure
safety for all rigging personnel and public.
· Role and responsibilities of a Rigger
· Toolbox meeting
· Estimating load and centre of gravity
· Pre-lift inspection of crane and lifting gear and accessories
· Selection and use of rigging equipment
· Rigging methods and techniques
· 3-steps lifting & lowering method
· Accident prevention and emergency response
· Out-door demonstration and practice
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by
Ever Safe Consultants Pte. Ltd. will be issued to all participants.
EverSafe Consultants Pte Ltd -MOM accredited Safety Course Training Provider.
For more details about Safety Courses Training : Visit to singapore MOM website.