|Course Name||Old Fees||Fees|
|Signalman Course||$80||Total: 9.0 hrs, includes|
Assmnt: 2.5 hrs
** SDF APPROVED (Click here)
SDF Course Code: CRS-N-0025241
Funding Amount: $80
Expiry Date: 14-May-2017
Workplace Safety and Health (Operation of Cranes) Regulations 2011 stipulates that: “It shall be the duty of the
responsible person – not to appoint any person as a Rigger and /or Signalman unless the person is one who has
successfully completed a training course acceptable to the commissioner to equip him to be a Signalman.”
The course would be appropriate for individuals assigned as Signalman in the workplace.
Assumed Skills, Knowledge & Entry Requirement
· Workplace literacy and numeracy Level 2 or equivalent
· Must be over 18 years of old.
· At least 6 months relevant industrial experience.
The Signalman course is aimed at providing individuals with the knowledge and skills to give correct and clear
signals to guide the crane operator in manoeuvring of a load safely to its destination.
· Fundamentals of lifting operations
· Roles and responsibilities of a Signalman
· Set-up and restore communication equipment
· Perform safe lifting operations
· 3-step lifting & lowering method
· Respond to lifting accidents and emergencies
· 12 standard hand signals (Practical)
· 16 standard voice signals (Practical)
· Flag and light baton signals (Marine industry only)
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by
Ever Safe Consultants Pte. Ltd. will be issued to all participants.
EverSafe Consultants Pte Ltd -MOM accredited Safety Course Training Provider.
For more details about Safety Courses Training : Visit to singapore MOM website.