|Course Name||Old Fees||Fees|
|Personal Fall Protection Equipment Inspector-PFPEI|
Non-MOM/WDA Approved Course
|$240||Total: 8.5 hrs, includes|
Assmnt: 2 hrs
All personal interested in additional experience inspecting personal fall protection equipment. The typical participant is responsible for the care, marking and maintenance of equipment.
Assumed Skills, Knowledge & Entry Requirement
- Workplace literacy and numeracy Level 4 under Employability Skills System (ESS) or equivalent.
- Work at height course for Supervisors
Course Overview of Personal Fall Protection Equipment Inspector Course
The aim of the Personal Fall Protection Equipment Inspector course is to provide course participants with the requisite knowledge on the work at height, capability to conduct pre-use and annual fall protection equipment inspection, knowledge on equipment maintenance, storage and servicing.
Course Content of Personal Fall Protection Equipment Inspector Course
- Introduction to Work-at-Height
- Work At Height Legislations
- Introduction to different PPE
- Regulations specific to the Inspection of PPE
- Common wear and tear, lifespan and expiry dates of PPE
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Ever Safe Consultants Pte. Ltd. will be issued to all participants.
EverSafe Consultants Pte Ltd -MOM accredited Safety Course Training Provider.
For more details about Safety Courses Training : Visit to singapore MOM website.