|Course Name||Old Fees||Fees|
|Occupational First Aid Course-OFAC||$280||Total: 23.5 hrs, including Assessment|
SDU: 23 Points
** SDF APPROVED (Click here)
SDF Course Code: CRS-N-0031261
Funding Amount: $280
Expiry Date: 25-Jan-2018
Legal Requirement of Occupational First Aid Course
Workplace Safety and Health (First Aid) Regulations (Cap. 354A, Rg 4) Reg. 5 stipulates that “every person appointed as a first-aider shall (a) have successfully completed a training course acceptable to the Commissioner; and (b) undergo such subsequent re-training in first-aid treatment as the Commissioner may require”.
This Occupational First Aid Course is for any individuals with interest in first aid or has been assigned a WSH-related role in the company. Must be physically fit and able to render help to another individual during an emergency
Assumed Skills, Knowledge & Entry Requirement
ESS Workplace literacy and numeracy Level 5 and above.
By the end of the course, the participants will have the relevant knowledge and application skills in demonstrating first aid/CPR skills to apply them in their workplace.
- Explain the duties and responsibilities of First Aider
- List the legal requirements under Workplace Safety and Health (First Aid) Regulations 2006 Reg. 5 (2) for the workplace
- Check and pack contents of First Aid Box
- Apply first aid to accident victims in the workplace
- Manage a medical emergency at the workplace
- Manage victims of hazardous chemicals exposure
- Identify common workplace accidents requiring first aid treatment
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Ever Safe Cousultants Pte. Ltd. will be issued to all participants.
EverSafe Consultants Pte Ltd -MOM accredited Safety Course Training Provider.
For more details about Safety Courses Training : Visit to singapore MOM website.