|Course Name||Old Fees||Fees|
|Marine Metal Scaffolding Course for Supervisors-MMSCSup||$390||Total: 40 hrs, including Assessment|
SDU: 40 Points
** SDF APPROVED (Click here)
SDF Course Code: CRS-N-0031215
Funding Amount: $390
Expiry Date: 25-Jan-2018
This course is designed for supervisors working in the marine related industry.
Assumed Skills, Knowledge & Entry Requirement
- SEC Level 1 or equivalent or above
- Successful completion of MMSCS
To provide Marine Scaffold Supervisors with knowledge and skills to design and plan marine metal scaffolds work, supervise erection, alteration and dismantling of scaffolds as well as to carry out inspection and certification of marine metal scaffolds
- Introduction to Marine Metal Scaffolding
- Roles and Responsibilities of a Marine Metal Supervisor
- Composition of Scaffold
- Scaffolding system; details, types and uses of scaffolds
- Handling of scaffold materials
- Ship structures – names and parts
- WSH (Scaffolds) Regulations 2011, WSH (Work-At-Height)
- Regulations 2014, WSH (Work-At-Height) Regulations Amendment 2014, CP14:1996, CP20:1999
- Stability, centre of gravity and loading of scaffolds
- Drawings/sketches of various types of scaffoldsxxxxx
- Erecting hanging scaffolds – procedures, methods, anchoring points, safety precautions
- General guidelines to alter, modify, add, inspect, assessment of scaffold
- Developing scaffold checklist
- Scaffolding safety
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Ever Safe Cousultants Pte. Ltd. will be issued to all participants.
EverSafe Consultants Pte Ltd -MOM accredited Safety Course Training Provider.
For more details about Safety Courses Training : Visit to singapore MOM website.