|Course Name||Old Fees||Fees|
|Marine Metal Scaffolding Course for Scaffolders-MMSCS||$330||Total: 48 hrs, including Assessment||18|
** SDF APPROVED (Click here)
SDF Course Code: CRS-N-0031126
Funding Amount: $330
Expiry Date: 25-Jan-2018
This course is designed and relevant to workers in the marine industry.
Assumed Skills, Knowledge & Entry Requirement
• Able to read, write & speak in the language the course is conducted
• Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents or Holders of Valid Work Permits
• Medically fit
To train workers in erection, alteration and dismantling of various types of marine metal scaffolds used in the marine industry.
- Introduction to Marine Metal Scaffolding
- Purpose of a Scaffold
- Roles and Responsibilities of a Marine Metal Scaffolder
- Various types or Marine Metal Scaffolds and their uses
- Definitions and Terms used in Scaffolding
- Common Hand Tools, Equipment and Materials – Use and Care
- Proper use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Scaffolding Materials
- Use of correct tools for tightening Couplers, Planks, Tubes and Pipes
- Precautions working in confined spaces and at height
- Interpretation of Marine Metal Scaffolding Working Drawings
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Ever Safe Cousultants Pte. Ltd. will be issued to all participants.
EverSafe Consultants Pte Ltd -MOM accredited Safety Course Training Provider.
For more details about Safety Courses Training : Visit to singapore MOM website.