|Course Name||Old Fees||Fees|
|FIRE SAFETY AWARENESS COURSE (FSAC)||$80||Total: 4 hrs, includes|
Assmnt: 15 mins
Fire Wardens, Safety Committee members, In-house Fire Fighting team and Security personnel who need to ensure fire safety procedures are in place.
Assumed Skills, Knowledge & Entry Requirement
Workplace literacy and numeracy Level 2 or equivalent
At the end of the course, participants will have a good overview on:
- Classes of fires and methods of extinction
- Uses and methods of fire extinguishers on different fire situations
- Fire safety and fire prevention program
- Basic concepts and behaviour of fire
- Types of fire
- Classes of fire on the basis of extinguishing materials
- Fire Prevention
- Action to take when a fire break out
- Action to take when you are trapped in a fire situation
- Action to take when your clothes catch fire
- Action to take when evacuating from buildings
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Ever Safe Consultants Pte. Ltd. will be issued to all participants.
- 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14/16&17, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
- 1 Soon Lee Street, #03-64/05-55/05-40,41, Pioneer Centre, Singapore-627605
- 2, Joo Koon Road, Singapore-628966
- Blk 18, Boon Lay Way, #03-138, Trade Hub-21, Singapore-609966
- Blk 26, Boon Lay Way, #01-87, Trade Hub-21, Singapore-609966
- No.119 A & B Serangoon Road, Singapore-218024
- 123B, Serangoon Road, Singapore-218024
- No.8, Veerasamy Road, Singapore-207316
EverSafe Consultants Pte Ltd -MOM accredited Safety Course Training Provider.
For more details about Safety Courses Training : Visit to singapore MOM website.