|Course Name||Old Fees||Fees|
|Explosive Powered Tool Operators Course -EPTO||$85||Total: 8 hrs, includes|
Assmnt: 1 hrs
** SDF APPROVED (Click here)
SDF Course Code: CRS-N-0034270
Funding Amount: $85
Expiry Date: 25-Jan-2018
WSH (Explosive Powered Tools) Regulations 2009 reg. 2 states that: “Operator” means a person who uses a tool and who has successfully completed training course acceptable to the commissioner on the operation of that tool.
This course is designed for all workers dealing with explosive powered tools in any forms of engineering works for building & construction and renovation industries.
Assumed Skills, Knowledge & Entry Requirement
- Workplace Literacy & Numeracy Level 3
- Learners must not be visually handicapped which includes color blindness
- State the safety requirements of the WSH (Explosive Powered Tools) Regulations 2009
- Identify the principle parts of an explosive powered tool
- Carry out a pre-operations safety check
- Select the correct type of charges/fasteners for various types of base materials
- Operate explosive powered tool safely
- Load and unload the cartridge
- Execute a troubleshooting procedure
- Clean, maintain and store the equipment after use
- Duties and responsibilities of an Explosive Powered Tools Operator
- Fundamental of explosive power tools
- Fastening System and its application
- Operational Safety
- Workshop Practice
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Ever Safe Consultants Pte. Ltd. will be issued to all participants.
- 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-14/16&17, Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
- 1 Soon Lee Street, #03-64/05-55/05-40,41, Pioneer Centre, Singapore-627605
- 2, Joo Koon Road, Singapore-628966
EverSafe Consultants Pte Ltd -MOM accredited Safety Course Training Provider.
For more details about Safety Courses Training : Visit to singapore MOM website.