|Course Name||Old Fees||Fees|
|Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation + Automated External Defibrillation (CPR+AED)||$125||Total: 4 hrs, including Assessment||15|
Schools, Corporations, Grassroots organisations, Sports organisations, Responsible members of the public, Workplace safety and first aid teams, Families of heart patients,
Families with elderly parents, Families with members at risk of cardiovascular diseases
Assumed Skills, Knowledge & Entry Requirement
- Able to understand and read basic English
- Does not have any history or underlying medical heart and lung conditions or any physical disabilities/problems such as knee, spinal or joints injury.
- Please consult your doctor to get the necessary clearance to undertake the CPR practice.
- Participants must be physically able to kneel on the floor for the hands-on simulation
- Pregnant ladies are discouraged from undertaking the CPR practice for safety reasons
The CPR & AED Training is to provide participants with the skills in the management of casualties with Sudden Cardiac Arrest. It simplifies the process for the layperson to learn correct CPR techniques while effectively applying the AED (Automated External Defibrillator), a device which can shock a dying heart rhythm learning back to life.
- Demonstration of CPR and use of AED
- CPR Skills (Practice)
- Use of AED (Practice)
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by Ever Safe Consultants Pte. Ltd. will be issued to all participants.
EverSafe Consultants Pte Ltd -MOM accredited Safety Course Training Provider.
For more details about Safety Courses Training : Visit to singapore MOM website.