- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- OHSAS 18001
- Provision of Safety Officer (WSHO)
- Provision of Environmental Control Officer (ECO)
- Provision of WSH Coordinator / Supervisor
- Provision of Fire Safety Manager
- Safety Management System
- Quality, Safety, Health and Environmental related Training Courses
- bizSAFE Level 1
- bizSAFE Level 2
- bizSAFE Level 3
To become an Industrial Standard & Safety related certified in your industry is still more and more critical as the competitive landscape tightens. Maintaining a competitive advantage over your competitors is crucial to not only surviving but to prosper in these economic times.
Becoming certified in your industry to these various standards should be an affordable investment and most importantly provide a perfection image about your organisation.
This could be in the form of successful tender bids, increased orders, reduced costs, improved efficiency, the list goes on.
ISO Auditing consultations :
Work Safety related consultations :
bizSAFE – RISK Consultations :
What is OHSAS 18001?
OHSAS 18001 is an Occupation Health and Safety Assessment Series certification for health and safety management systems, which enables an organization to control occupational health and safety risks and to improve performance.
Benefits of 18001:2007 Certification:
1. Potential reduction in the number of accident
2. Potential reduction in downtime and associated costs
3. Demonstration of legal and regulatory compliance
What is ISO 14001:2004 ?
ISO 14001:2004 – the international standard for Environmental Management Systems (EMS) will help your organization identify and systematically reduce any harmful effects it may have on the environment.
Benefits of ISO 14001:2004 Certification:
The benefits you can enjoy when your environmental management system is certified to ISO 14001 include:
1. Reduced risk of environmental incidents
2. Better use of energy and resources
3. Cost savings, e.g. through effective waste management
4. Compliance with environmental rules and regulations
What is ISO 9001?
The ISO 9000 family of standards represents an international consensus on good quality management practices. It consists of standards and guidelines relating to quality management systems and related supporting standards.
The benefits of ISO 9001 Certification:
1. Greater efficiency and less waste
2. Increased customer satisfaction
3. Greater consistency in the quality of products and services through better control of processes