|Course Name||Old Fees||Fees|
|Building Construction Supervisors Safety Course-BCSS||$250||Total:34.0 hrs, includes|
Assmnt: 4.0 hrs
SDU : 34 Points
** SDF Processing (Click here)
SDF Course Code: CRS-N-0021830
Expiry Date: 31-Dec-2017
Workplace Safety and Health (Construction) Regulations 2007 reg. 9 (2b) stipulates that no person shall be employed
to oversee or supervise any work or process carried out in a worksite unless the person has received adequate safety
and health training for the purpose of ensuring that such work or process can be carried out safely.
The course would be appropriate for individuals with job titles such as: construction site supervisors & foreman,
clerk of works and site engineers or Engineering graduates or individuals with diploma qualifications and above who
wish to work in the construction industry.
Assumed Skills, Knowledge & Entry Requirement
Workplace literacy and numeracy Level 4 under Employability Skills System (ESS) or equivalent.
- Explain the safety and health duties and responsibilities of a Building Supervisor
- Outline safety planning and organisation at worksite
- Identify job hazards and apply control measures for a construction site including working at height, demolition, excavation, piling, fire, mechanical & electrical, material handling and occupational health hazards
- Assist in carrying out risk assessment for construction activities
- Conduct safety inspections
- Identify the causes of accidents and recommend preventive measures
- Conduct investigation and prepare an incident report
- Explain the 14 elements of WSH Management System and key features of SS506 and OHSAS18001
- Overview of Workplace Safety & Health Legislations
- Roles & duties of site personnel in Safety & Health
- Safety Planning & Organisation
- WSH (Construction) regulations
- Work At Height
- Demolition, Excavation and Piling
- Mechanical & electrical Hazards
- Material handling
- Occupational health
- Fire Prevention & control
- Safety & Health inspection
- Accident prevention & incident investigation
- Overview of Safety & Health management system & case study
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a certificate of achievement endorsed by
Ever Safe Consultants Pte. Ltd. will be issued to all participants.
EverSafe Consultants Pte Ltd -MOM accredited Safety Course Training Provider.
For more details about Safety Courses Training : Visit to singapore MOM website.