Schools, Corporations, Grassroots organisations, Sports organisations, Responsible members of the public, Workplace safety and first aid teams, Families of heart patients,
Families with elderly parents, Families with members at risk of cardiovascular diseases
Assumed Skills, Knowledge & Entry Requirement
- Able to understand and read basic English
- Does not have any history or underlying medical heart and lung conditions or any physical disabilities/problems such as knee, spinal or joints injury.
- Please consult your doctor to get the necessary clearance to undertake the CPR practice.
- Participants must be physically able to kneel on the floor for the hands-on simulation
- Pregnant ladies are discouraged from undertaking the CPR practice for safety reasons