- Have employment status as manual labour to carry out construction work in building and engineering construction worksites & be medically fit & above 18 years.
- Participant must be able to read, write, speak and to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to Employability Skills (ES) level 2 (The language in which the course is conducted).
- Students are expected to bring their own safety shoes for the second day of the course.
- To equip all personnel with the relevant safety competencies to work in the Process and related industries;
- To reduce the gestation period before the worker can start working by harmonizing the regulatory requirements with the industry endorsed WSQ training; and
- To provide clear progression pathway and address the necessary skills required to move up to the next level of responsibility
Apply Workplace Safety and Health in Construction Sites-ACS
|More Info||Class |
|Apply Workplace Safety and Health in Construction Sites-ACS||S$100.00||Total:20.0 hrs, includes Assmnt: 4.0 hrs||20|
|COURSE NAME||SDF Course Code||Funding Amount||Funding Status||SDU Points|
WSQ “Apply Workplace Safety and Health in Construction Sites” is a mandatory WSH training course for all workers working in the construction. Construction workers are required to go through the course before they start work. The Workplace Safety and Health (Factories ,Safety Training Courses order – clause 2 (6)) stipulates “Any worker employed in manual labour to carry out construction work in building and engineering construction worksites must undergo a safety and health training course approved by the Commissioner for Workplace Safety and Health”.
The “Apply Workplace Safety and Health in Construction Sites” is a mandatory WSH training course for all workers working in construction sites.
Assumed Skills, Knowledge & Entry Requirement
- Identify own roles and responsibilities as an employee in a construction job
- Follow safe work procedures in a construction job
- Follow safe “Work-at-Height” procedures
- Respond to fire emergencies
For 5 pax 18 hours (2days) including 2 hours of assessment
For 20 pax 20 hours (2days) including 4 hours of assessment
Medium of Instruction
English, Tamil, Bengali, Mandarin, Malay, Hindi, Burmese & Thai.
Maximum class size: 20
1:20 (class room & assessment) & 1:5 (practical & practical performance)
Course Fee without GST
Refer our flyer or visit www.eversafe.com.sg for latest course fees
1 hour written assessment (40 MCQs – Pass Criteria: 60%) and 1 hour of practical assessment (Pass Criteria: Competent or Not Yet Competent basis - 100%).
Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a Statement of Attainment (SOA) from the Skillsfuture Singapore (SSG) and a Safety Pass from Ever Safe Consultants Pte. Ltd. will be awarded to the trainee
- 18 Boon Lay Way, # 03-138, TradeHub 21, S609966
- 3 Soon Lee Street, #04-16&17, Pioneer Junction S627606
- 2 Joo Koon Road, Singapore 628966