1. What is the entry requirement for Construction Safety Course Training for Project Manager (CSCPM)?
- Must be holding the position of Chairman of Safety Committee/ Project Manager/ Project Engineer/ Superintendent or equivalent position,
- ESS Level 6 and above,
- Knowledge of construction industry activities.
- Workplace literacy and numeracy Level 4 under Employability Skills System (ESS) or equivalent.
- WPLN 4 is equivalent to SSLC (X std) for Indians
- WPLN 4 is equivalent to SSC for Bangladeshi
- WPLN 4 is equivalent to Secondary 2 for Singaporeans
- WPLN 4 is equivalent to Form 3 for Malaysian
- Only those who have completed and passed the BCSS (Building Construction Supervisor Safety) Course, can attend the BCSS Tunnelling course as per the MOM guidelines.
- Successfully completed Signalman and Rigger courses
- Workplace literacy and numeracy Level 4 and above under Employability Skills System (ESS) or equivalent.
- Employability Skills System (ESS), Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN), Level 5 and above, or equivalent.
- Employability Skills System (ESS) Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) Level 4 equivalent or above.
- Physically fit and above 18 years old
- Candidates must provide a copy of their scaffold erectors certificate from any MOM Accredited Training Provider
- WPLN Level 5 equivalent or above.
- Only those who have successfully completed SSLC or SSC or having the certificate that is equivalent to WPLN 4 can do all the above mentioned courses.
- Yes. Those who have failed in SSLC or SSC, can do Metal Scaffolding Erection Course, Rigger Course, Signalmen and all the other workers course.
- No. English & Mandarin are the only approved for Supervisors Course.
- No. You have to bring your own food but we provide Tea and biscuits for your refreshment.
- Sorry. We are unable to provide this facility at present.
- You can choose any one of the following methods. A) Cash B) Cheque C) Nets.
- Yes. We do provide discounts for the students those who have completed one supervisors course in our centre earlier and come for the next supervisors course.
- It is well and good if you pay the full course fee before attending the first class. If not, you can pay the advance and attend the class but you must pay the remaining course fee before appearing for the exam.
- Yes. We are the approved training provider by MOM.
- Yes. You can. But you will have to submit a copy of your work permit & educational certificates at our office before you can attend the class.
- Once you receive the confirmation SMS or email from our office.
Singapore Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ) is a national credentialing system that trains, develops, assesses and recognises adult workers for competencies they need to stay employable.
Based on standards developed by the Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA) and various industries, WSQ ensures workers acquire skills needed by employers at the workplace. With clear progression pathways, workers can also use WSQ to upgrade their skills and plan their careers. As training and assessment are competency-based, not academic-based, workers have to demonstrate the right competencies before they are certified.
The unit of measure for effort in continuing professional development programmes
Through the Skills Development Fund (SDF), employers can enjoy grants for staff training. Funding rates may differ for various courses. Employers will need to apply for course fee funding and Absentee Payroll Funding via SkillsConnect at least one day before course commencement.
25. What is Eligibility Criteria For SDF Funding?
- Companies must be registered or incorporated in Singapore
- Supportable cost components (such as course fees) must be fully sponsored by companies
- Trainees must be employees who are either Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents (SPR)
- Trainees must have achieved at least 75% attendance and have sat for all examinations if the course leads to certification
- Attendance : If the participant fails to meet at least 75% attendance and/or fails to sit for an examination or for any other reason where SDF funding is not approved, the company is required to reimburse Service Quality Centre the SDF supported portion.
- The above SDF informations are as of 16’January’2015, and WDA reserves the right to revise the terms and conditions. For more information, please call 6883 5885 or email email@example.com.
more info SkillsConnect website.
EverSafe Consultants Pte Ltd -MOM accredited Safety Course Training Provider.
For more details about Safety Courses Training : Visit to singapore MOM website.