1. What is the entry requirement for Construction Safety Course for Project Manager (CSCPM)?
- Must be holding the position of Chairman of Safety Committee/ Project Manager/ Project Engineer/ Superintendent or equivalent position,
- ESS Level 6 and above,
- Knowledge of construction industry activities.
2. What is the entry requirement for Building Construction Supervisors Safety Course (BCSS)
- Workplace literacy and numeracy Level 4 under Employability Skills System (ESS) or equivalent.
3. What are the foreign qualifications equivalent to WPLN4 ?
- WPLN 4 is equivalent to SSLC (X std) for Indians
- WPLN 4 is equivalent to SSC for Bangladeshi
- WPLN 4 is equivalent to Secondary 2 for Singaporeans
- WPLN 4 is equivalent to Form 3 for Malaysian
4. What is the entry requirement for Building Construction Supervisors Safety (Tunneling) Course ?
- Only those who have completed and passed the BCSS (Building Construction Supervisor Safety) Course, can attend the BCSS Tunnelling course as per the MOM guidelines.
5. What is the entry requirement for Lifting Supervisors Safety Course (LSSC) ?
- Successfully completed Signalman and Rigger courses
- Workplace literacy and numeracy Level 4 and above under Employability Skills System (ESS) or equivalent.
6. What is the entry requirement for Oil/Petrochemical Industry Safety Course for supervisors (OPISC) ?
- Employability Skills System (ESS), Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN), Level 5 and above, or equivalent.
7. What is the Entry Requirement for Shipyard Supervisors Safety Course (SSSC)?
- Employability Skills System (ESS) Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) Level 4 equivalent or above.
8. What is the entry requirement for Supervision of Metal Scaffolding Erection Course (SMSEC) ?
- Physically fit and above 18 years old
- Candidates must provide a copy of their scaffold erectors certificate from any MOM Accredited Training Provider
9. What is the entry eequirement for Working At Height (WAH)?
- WPLN Level 5 equivalent or above.
10. If I failed in SSLC or SSC exam, can I do BCSS or LSSC or SSSC or OPISC or WAH?
- Only those who have successfully completed SSLC or SSC or having the certificate that is equivalent to WPLN 4 can do all the above mentioned courses.
11. Do you provide any course for the SSLC or SSC failed candidate?
- Yes. Those who have failed in SSLC or SSC, can do Metal Scaffolding Erection Course, Rigger Course, Signalmen and all the other workers course.
12. Can I do the Supervisors Course in my own mother tongue?
- No. English & Mandarin are the only approved for Supervisors Course.
13. Will you provide free food?
- No. You have to bring your own food but we provide Tea and biscuits for your refreshment.
14. Do you have car parking facility?
- Sorry. We are unable to provide this facility at present.
15. How do I register for the courses? Do I need to come to the office for registration or can I do it in the online?
16. What are the different modes of payment available?
- You can choose any one of the following methods. A) Cash B) Cheque C) Nets.
17. Do you provide any discounts for the Supervisors Course?
- Yes. We do provide discounts for the students those who have completed one supervisors course in our centre earlier and come for the next supervisors course.
18. Do we need to pay the full course fee before attending the first class?
- It is well and good if you pay the full course fee before attending the first class. If not, you can pay the advance and attend the class but you must pay the remaining course fee before appearing for the exam.
19. The certificate that you provide, is it approved by MOM?
- Yes. We are the approved training provider by MOM.
20. Will you provide any Safety Pass for the completed course?
21. Can I make the registration over the phone?
- Yes. You can. But you will have to submit a copy of your work permit & educational certificates at our office before you can attend the class.
22. When can I be sure of my class?
- Once you receive the confirmation SMS or email from our office.